11.05.2007

somebody should sue disney...

so today on PostSecret (my favorite site ever) somebody under the name "nospaces" wrote this:

my prince charming ripped my heart out and took it with him to go love some witch who doesn't even know how good he is. he stomped me into the ground, degraded me and left me to rot. that was when the cutting began... i only wish i could tell him what he did to me, how he hurt me so. i wish i could walk right up to him and say "LOOK! these are the scars you've put on me, these are the scars that, while they look painful, can never compare to what you did to my heart!" i just wish i could tell him i still love him and that it breaks my heart everyday over and over again to see who he left me for, a girl who doesn't even know how good she has it, a girl who doesn't ever call him back, is crazy about him the way he is crazy about her.... i just wish he was mine again. i just wish he could leave so that i can find my prince charming once more... i feel so alone, and no one knows how depressed i truely am. i wish someone knew how i felt...

aside from the part of physical aspect of cutting, i completely feel how they felt. it may sound cheesy, but it touched me how they felt. i think it is because i know exactly what they went through.

that's my thought for today. oh, and swedish fish are really yummy.