11.12.2007

cheeze-its are yummy... but not enough for dinner

amazing weekend + awkward monday = my brain hurts

thats all i am saying about that.

okay, what is this nonsense of broadway stagehands being on strike? you have noooo idea how upsetting this is for me. i think i want to cry. well, not really, but you get the idea. at least not ALL of broadway is shut down... but mostly the good shows. its a good thing i dont have tickets for a show anytime soon...

i got my schedule for classes next semester. i got all the classes i wanted which was good. the only problem was that i didn't get the time for one of them, but the one i got is okay. just not part of my "perfect schedule". i miss high school where you had a counselor who worried about that kind of stuff for you. at least none of my classes were gone before i could sign up for them. (im trying to be more opptomistic with everything... and i mean everything).

okay... i really need to start my reading..... going away now....